The Gardens School is a full primary school in Manurewa which opened in 2002. It was subsequently found to have significant weathertightness and structural issues requiring demolition and redevelopment. N-Compass was engaged by the Ministry to provide all project management services for this significant undertaking. The scope of the project includes;
- the provision of temporary accommodation for the duration of construction
- enabling works to prepare for construction
- the demolition of existing buildings
- redevelopment of the school, and
- removal of temporary accommodation.
Re-development commences in June 2016 and the project will be completed late 2018.